Business owners and operators don't plan budgets or production calendars for lawsuits. When a dispute arises between businesses – a service provider, a competitor, a supplier or even an employee, the cost in terms of financial and human capital can quickly add up.
Since opening our doors, businesses across Arkansas have been turning to Clark Law Firm, PLLC, in Fayetteville for sound, efficient and cost-effective resolutions to disputes and litigation. Our lawyers have the experience and resources to advise and represent business owners, shareholders, managing directors and in-house counsel at the state, federal and appellate court level throughout the state.
- Breach of contract, sales, service and warranty agreements
- Commercial property insurance claims
- Partnership dissolution, business valuation
- Independent sales, supplier and distributor agreements
- Agreements not to compete, trade secrets litigation
- Employment contract disputes
- Commercial real estate construction and lease disputes
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Financing and operating agreements
- Loan defaults
- Labor and Employment Matters
- Derivative Suits
- Lender Liability
- Other commercial disputes and litigation
We serve as local outside counsel for national business interests involved in a commercial disputes in the state of Arkansas.
Our priority is always to help our clients reach a successful resolution that meets their needs. If necessary, we turn to independent professionals to assist with preparing the strongest negotiating position possible, either across the table, in mediation or arbitration. If taking a case to trial becomes necessary, our clients have confidence in the litigation team that will try their case.
"Our clients include businesses ranging from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 public corporations. Every client gets the advantage of our experience and the benefit of our commitment to professional approach to finding the right resolution." – Attorney Suzanne G. Clark
Call our offices in Fayetteville at (479) 856-6380 to discuss your specific business litigation case with one of our attorneys.