Payton C. Bentley
Payton Crews Bentley a native of Russellville, AR joined Clark Law Firm, PLLC as an Associate in 2017. Mr. Bentley's practice focuses on a wide array of business, civil and family law cases. Prior to joining Clark Law Firm, PLLC, while attending law school, Mr. Bentley worked for two years as a law clerk for Bobby Lee Odom, of Odom Law Firm in Fayetteville Arkansas. During that time Mr. Bentley gained extensive experience in civil law and litigation by managing a variety of civil cases from start to finish.
Mr. Bentley is a cum laude graduate of the Arkansas School of Law. During law school he was the 2015 Board of Advocates Client Counseling Competition Winner. His undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Legal Studies from the University of Arkansas.
In his spare time you can find Mr. Bentley hiking, camping, golfing or watching the Razorbacks.
- 100% General Civil Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Arkansas, 2017
- University of Arkansas, School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- J.D. cum laude - 2017
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Political Science
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member, 2017 - 2018
- Washington County Bar Association, Member, 2017 - 2018
- Odom Law Firm, P.A., Law Clerk, 2015 - 2017